- Welcome to One of The World's Most Lovely Hotels
- A 5-star Hotel that complies to all the standards
- Maximum Pleasure Guarantee For You and Your Family
- When You Will Visit Our Hotel, You Will Want To Stay Forever!
- A Dream Vacation awaits you this summer
Out and About in Collingwood
Escape to summer with Cruises, Charters, Sailing, Hiking as well as other great activities. Snowbound: Escape to winter. Dog sledding, Horse Drawn Wagon rides, Tours etc.
- Five Star Fish Charters: A great day and great memories.
- U Catch’em charters: You’ll get hooked on fishing.
- Cantour: Weekly trips to Toronto and Niagara Falls.
- Scenic Caves: Go explore the caves or dare to cross the longest suspension footbridge. In the winter why not go snow shoeing and cross country skiing.
- Wasaga Paintball: Where the real action is…20,000 sq ft indoor and 70 acre outdoor paintball park. Open year round.
- Bluewood Stables: Enjoy trail rides, lessons and the family fun land. Open year round.
- Elmvale Jungle Zoo: An exciting and Educational Adventure.
- Le Scandinave Spa: Enjoy the Scandinavian Baths as well as the massage treatments all year long.
- Rounds Ranch: Try not to get lost in there corn maze and enjoy all the family fun they have to offer.
- Plunge: Take a plunge. The ultimate 4 season water adventure.
- Golf: Play one course or play them all. This area is known for its challenging and beautiful courses.
- Fairways: Virtual golf and gaming center. Enjoy Rock Band, wii, Guitar Hero etc.Blue Mountain: Ontario’s largest and finest downhill ski destination.
- Georgian Bowl: Enjoy a game of 5 pin.
- Galaxy Cinemas: Brand new cinema housing 7 theaters.
- Candy Factory: Chocolate Heaven. You can watch them make it while you are there.
- The Village at Blue: Enjoy dining, shopping and activities in the village.
Go to related links for the websites otherwise contact the Club House or Club services for more information.
Free Spirit Tours
Nature awaits you with Climbing, Kayaking, Caving and Hiking plus much more. Winter awaits you with winter caving, snow shoeing and cross country skiing.